For the do-it-yourselfers we also offer three fully equipped self serve wash bays and one truck/rv wash bay.
Self Serve Wash Bays:
- $2.00 to start/ 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Instructions (See Below)
- We have everything you need to clean & shine your car top to bottom and inside & out.
- Don't forget to clean those floor mats. Mat holders are available in each bay.
- Clearance for inside bays: 8'6"
- Winter: You don't have to stop washing during a cold streak. We have infra-red heaters and garage doors to help keep the chill away.
- Accepts quarters, one dollar coins, all major credit cards, Wash Cards, and Elkton Car Wash Tokens
Open Truck/RV/Boat Wash Bay:
- $2.00 to start/ 4+ minutes
- Has no height restrictions, has a higher pressure (psi), and equipped with same functions- Not equipped with foam brush but a brush is available for your use. Please inquire in our store for details.
How To Use
|Stop||Safety Equipment: Unit stops, time continues||Stop|
|Tire Cleaner||Apply cleaner to dry tires for best results||Low Pressure|
|Wheel & Chrome, Engine Cleaner||Safe for chrome and aluminum surfaces||Low Pressure|
|Presoak||Apply to entire vehicle from bottom to top||Medium Pressure|
|Soap||Apply to entire vehicle from bottom to top||Caution: High Pressure|
|Foam Brush||Scrub painted surface, rinse fully||Use Brush|
|Gloss Wax||Apply to painted surface, rinse fully||Caution: High Pressure|
|Luster Wax||Apply to painted surface, rinse fully||Low Pressure|
|Polycoat||Apply to painted surface, rinse fully||Use Separate Handle|
|Rinse||Rinse Entire vehicle from top to bottom||Caution: High Pressure|
|Spot-Free||Apply spot-free water as a final rinse||Medium Pressure|